The goal of Len's Race for Hope is to raise $1 million to help connect another 1,000 children with cancer to their classrooms, friends and support systems. As he cycles into eastern Kansas, he's ever closer, with $820,180 raised so far. Reaching this ambitious goal would not be possible without the generosity of sponsors who have stepped forward to our challenge. Thank you to Overland Park-based Alliance Equities Corporation, our Kansas-East State Sponsor!
Alliance Equities Corporation was established in 2000. AEC provides individualized service and customer support to affiliates who offer investment programs in Cell Tower & Wireless Infrastructure Development, and Oil & Gas Drilling Programs.
- Our primary focus: To provide our affiliates with support needed to service their real asset investment opportunities including:
- Cell tower and wireless infrastructure development
- Oil and gas drilling
- Future opportunities as they become available
- Our primary goal: Provide clients of our affiliates with superior individualized service and support for all aspects of their investments.
- Our highest priority: Help and support our affiliates as they maintain long-term investment relationships with their clients and business partners.