Hopecam is always looking for volunteers to help with mailings, special events, and fundraising. In addition, we have openings for the positions described below.
Champion of Hope, Hopecam Program Volunteer
The Program Volunteer will provide critical support to Hopecam’s program staff with administrative aspects of the “connection process” to assure program quality. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare informational packets to ship to children, schools, and social workers
- Set up tablet computers and prepare tablet computers and webcams to ship to children and schools
- Other projects as need arises
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Be a team player willing to “pitch in” in areas not outlined in position description
- Excellent PC skills and well-versed in PC version of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail oriented
- Sense of humor
- Sophisticated interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable transportation to Hopecam office
- Experience working in a school, non-profit, or social service setting
4-6 months, 2-5 hours/week
We are looking for someone who can commit to a regular schedule and is available to come in the same day(s) every week. A criminal background check is required prior to start.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Thank you!