Are you looking to change careers? Re-enter the workforce? Find out whether you might enjoy non-profit work? Seeking a way to give back during retirement?
Hopecam is accepting applications for part-time unpaid internships from adults with work experience. Successful applicants will make a 4-month commitment and agree to work a minimum of 8 hours per week. After initial training and experience, some work from home may be possible.
Open Positions include:
- Publicity and Marketing for Hopecam Founder Len Forkas’ speaking and book tour. Please see www.whatspinsthewheel.com (1 position)
- Fundraising & Development (1 position)
- Grant Writing and Research (1 position)
- Event Planning (1 position)
- Family and School Liaison (5 positions)
In addition to gaining experience and brushing up skills, you will receive resume assistance, interview coaching, networking opportunities and references.
Successful candidates must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.